If you're a regular at Healing Foundations, chances are good you've crossed paths with an obviously-expectant mom, or maybe even a baby or two in the Healing Foundations lobby. Since opening six years ago, the clinic has provided pre- and post-natal care to many dozens of moms and their little ones.
In this month's blog post, Rebecca talks about how acupuncture can help before, during and after pregnancy: Click here to read more.
Traveling this summer, and taking along your bestie? Healing Foundations carries a selection of essential oil sprays from Earth Heart, formulated just for your canine companion. Safe for puppies 10 weeks and up (and calming for people, too!), Travel Calm soothes restlessness, drooling, panting, whimpering and stomach upset during travel. Look for the blue, BPA-free, recyclable bottles on our display shelf; $15 each.
• Mondays July 3, 10, 17 and 31 at 6pm, 'Bring a Friend for Free' to Qi Gong classes at Healing Foundations. Purchase a class for $18, and one lucky friend can join you to experience the 75-minute class for themselves! There will be no class on July 24. Questions? Email Venus@HealingFound.com
• July 4th falls on Tuesday this year: Healing Foundations will be closed that day, but open all weekend prior.
• Roscoe Village Burger Fest will be taking place right in front of Healing Foundations on Belmont Avenue from 11am-10pm, July 8th–9th. If you're planning to visit the clinic that weekend, please allow extra time to find parking and make your way through the crowd.
• Jennifer Gaspers' monthly Yoga+Meditation event takes place on Saturday July 15th, 9:30-10:45am. This month's theme: 'Finding Your Passion.' For more info or to sign up, email Jennifer@HealingFound.com
• Our favorite summertime treat is the fantastic selection of free music performances downtown at Millennium Park: The Millennium Park Summer Music Series (Monday/Thursday), and the Grant Park Music Festival (Wed/Fri/Sat). Whether you're looking for classical or world beats, nothing beats Chicago in the summer! We'll see you there!